The City and County of Honolulu has changed the way nonemergent concerns are reported to them. You can use the HNL311 website, or app. You will need to sign into your account or create one if you don’t have one already. Once your report is complete you will have the ability to check on the status in your account. Here is more information on reporting to the city.

Examples of nonemergent concerns to report to the city are: Abandoned vehicles, problems with street lights, pot holes, etc.

Call 911 for any emergency.

The Hawaiian Humane Society is the official lost & found center for all animals on Oahu – dog, cat, bird, rabbit or any others. Whether you have lost a pet, or found one, you should contact them immediately at (808) 356 – 2200.